[Mccoypottery-talk] Martha and Chiquita tape

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:23:40 -0400

Hi, all!

The wedding went wonderful, and was absolutely beautiful! Held on the 31st floor of the Regal Hotel overlooking Cincinnati! My mother's flight was delayed coming out of Cincy, and since she's a TWA employee, she had to be on standby...so I missed Chiquita on TV...I would love to have a copy also!

Another note on the cookie jar without a lid....fill the bottom with river rock gravel and sand, and use as a planter! I've done this with some for african violets..also, when you rinse out your milk jug when it's empty...pour the rinse water onto the soil of the african violets (don't wet the leaves!)...makes them go like crazy!!!

Chiquita...I'm so proud! Did Dewey go with you? How was the trip? We want details...LOL...Jeanette