[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy pottery auction

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:51:39 -0400

Boy, Would I love to be there.  I think that would be fairly close to an
out of body experience.  Close to all that McCoy.  Sounds great.  Maybe I
could talk my hubby into it but I don't think I will hold my breath.