[Mccoypottery-talk] love the vase

jane_blonde@webtv.net jane_blonde@webtv.net
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:02:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi---
Well, about a week ago i posted a question here about whether or not i
should purchase an arrowhead vase if it had a chip on it. I agreed w/
the people who said "buy it----- if you really like it, the glaze scuff
won't matter". I bought it and i do love it. I think it's such a
graceful vase, and it looks very pretty on my shelf.

So thanks to those that answered.......it's a lovely piece...........and
it was fun to take out of the box once i got home and look at all over
again ;)