[Mccoypottery-talk] love the vase

Antiqueja@aol.com Antiqueja@aol.com
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 23:22:49 EDT

Hi All,
I just started selling on e-bay and decided to tell anyone who buys McCoy
pieces about NMXpress. I feel that if someone is collecting McCoy and
especially if they are just getting started, that the newsletter is the best
source of information.
Just thought I'd pass this thought along for anyone else selling that would
like to spread the word about NMXpress.
Jackie