[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Looking for information

Nancy & Cassandra Clark cosweetie@hotmail.com
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 17:48:09 GMT

I had my Mom check the bottom of her set to see what the mark was like and
this is what she wrote back:

"It looks like the 1939 to present, but it is supposed to be older than
that.  Don't know what to think."

The mark she is refering to is the McCoy with USA under it without a circle
around it.

Like I said before it was passed down to her so she only has what
information she was told about it and her memories of seeing it as a small
child.

Hope this other info helps to identify it!

Nancy