[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Mccoypottery-talk digest, Vol 1 #16 - 21 msgs

Two4McCoy@aol.com Two4McCoy@aol.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:57:15 EDT

Could some of the McCoy lovers out there tell us the dimensions on the white
with gold trim football bank? We do not find the size listed in any of our
McCoy reference books.

  We have one which is just at seven inches long by about four and a half
inches high.  It does not have the gold trim around the coin slot.

 We have a friend who has a chance to purchase one at a great price, but it
is about one half inch shorter in length than ours.  Also, he says the bank
does not feel quite as hefty as the usual McCoy pieces we find.  He wants to
be as certain as possible that it is the McCoy bank before he puts his money
down!!

Any information on size and weight would be appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Jim Burnette, Jr. and Charlie Blunt
two4mccoy@aol.com