[Mccoypottery-talk] Figural planter

Mary Anne Smatana memo@tcsinternet.net
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 00:37:13 -0400

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could answer a question about the woman in sun
bonnet planter that was never produced.  I have found what appears to be
one very close in appearance to the one pictured on pg. 93 of McCoy
Pottery by Jeffrey B. Snyder.  Mine has USA marked on the back and there
are subtle differences like the weave in the basket.  Does anyone know
if there was another version of this planter that was produced? And is
it valuable?
Thanks in advance,
Mary Anne