[Mccoypottery-talk] Lost Glaze Cookie Jar?

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:32:19 -0500

I could not remember ever seeing anything quite like this so looked at
several books and I am left wondering where they got their information!
The shape certainly looks McCoy and McCoy certainly had their share of
fires.  Betty Nelson