[Mccoypottery-talk] Lost Glaze Cookie Jar?

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:31:57 -0400

Hansen-Nissen-Hansen Book 1, page 198. But this cookie jar isn't in any of =
my books, that I've found, I thought it might have been a cascade...

Sanford show's a second lost glaze??? almost a reddish color...or is it the=
 lighting? Page 179 Sanford's big book....this can be so confusing at times=
...Jeanette
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Betty F. Nelson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 10:32 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Lost Glaze Cookie Jar?

  I could not remember ever seeing anything quite like this so looked at se=
veral books and I am left wondering where they got their information!  The =
shape certainly looks McCoy and McCoy certainly had their share of fires.  =
Betty Nelson

  ELIZABETH VAUGHN wrote:

Jeanette,The shape looks McCoy, but I am not an expert on cookie jars, so I=
 don'tknow about the glaze.Elizabethhttp://community.webtv.net/revaughn/Liz=
sStuffThings