[Mccoypottery-talk] Repro Warning

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:25:29 -0600

It was recently brought to my attention by the owner of the
McCoyPottery.com web site that there are a number of Repro sellers
floating around eBay... We wary of these folks... If you are going to bid
on McCoy items on eBay and are unsure of the item and its authenticity,
ask an expert, or email mccoy@mccoypottery.com and ask first.  We are
going to create a repro warning page on the mccoypottery.com web site
with images of known repros, how to tell if a McCoy is real or not, and
will be publicly listing known repro fraud artists.

Here is one to look out for:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=passions4u
&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Everything this person is selling is NOT MCCOY!!!  Beware...

Also if you happen upon a repro on eBay or anywhere else on the web
please do tell us by emailing webmaster@mccoypottery.com with the
offender and the URL of the repro, ie., where you saw it...

Thanx

Regards,

The List Mom