[Mccoypottery-talk] Repro Warning

Jennifer Ley jtley@home.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 17:06:49 -0500

I posted the information on this seller to the mccoypottery.com website last night ...
am glad to see it get wider circulation.

More to the point, the McCoy copyright holders are the only people who can get Ebay to
definitively do something about this.  I know some of you know Nelson and Billie ... if
you could pass that information on it we could get rid of the problem at its source.  I
wrote to Ebay several weeks ago about this seller ...and that is what they told me.
Ebay won't act on information from independent dealers or collectors.

The same thing is happening with fake Brush McCoy jars ... I've seen several Cow Jumped
Over the Moon jars in the past few weeks marked Brush McCoy.

The longer this stuff gets into circulation the harder it is going to be for your
average buyer to know the difference ... Ebay does also have a discussion board about
Pottery ... it might help if more people posted there as well.

Jennifer
My Great Aunt Agnes
http://www.heelstone.com/agnes