[Mccoypottery-talk] Test

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:43:25 -0600

PMccaf2499@aol.com said:

>Hi McCoys Fans,
>
>      I purchased an Aunt Jemima from ebay and I am not sure if it is a fake
>or not. It has a red scarf, red lips, white eyes and white busty top with a
>red line around the collar, black hands and a red bow at the waist, the
>bottom is cream with a black and white plaid type hanging apron tie. It has
>cookies incised on the side. The McCoy mark on the bottom does not look
>right. Maybe I am paranoid with all the fakes out there.

Argh... Do you have a link to the auction on eBay, ie., where you got it,
or a pic?  This topic came up last night.. I was asking Terry (dad to me)
about this, ie., the "Aunt Jemima".  It is my contention that McCoy never
made a cookie jar called "Aunt Jemima Mammy".  But I could be wrong... It
would be nice if you had a link to the auction.

thanx,

Regards,

The List Mom