[Mccoypottery-talk] Fw: Message from Bill Jeffries

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:07:36 -0500

I might be interested depending on what is there.  Can you give me a list?
If you could email a picture to me directly, it would help.  Thanks.  Karen

                    PMccaf2499@aol.com
                    Sent by:                                    To:     mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                    mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoyp        cc:
                    ottery.com                                  Subject:     Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Fw: Message
                                                                from Bill Jeffries

                    02/05/01 10:59 PM
                    Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I have found a Partial brown set of dishes, some have McCoy on them and
some
don't . I know they ae the same pottery...........would anyone be intrested
in these?

           Thanks .........Patricia