[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Pottery

Jane Bruehl jbruehl@apci.net
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:21:36 -0600

Thanks everyone for the information on the tureen.  I had no idea I would
get a reply so soon.
My husband and I were on-line today for hours looking through McCoy and
could not find
a thing.  You sure saved me a lot of time sitting at my computer.

We purchased the soup tureen at an auction last night and did not know what
we were buying
until someone said you should hang on to that it is a real "McCoy"!

Does the beige with the pink and blue stripes have a pattern name? Or is it
just the Stonecraft line?
Is there a lot of pieces to this set?  I think I may have to go to a Borders
Bookstore and do some
research.

Once again, any more information will be appreciated.

> The soup tureen is from the STonecraft line of McCoy, don't have my book
> handy, but I think the date was around the late seventies or early
> eighties...I see them priced around here between 45.00 and
50.00....without
> the ladle. I think  the ladle should be worth l0.00-l2.00 on it's own.
This