[Mccoypottery-talk] sugar and creamer sets

Hope Higgins hopej@kans.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:04:44 -0600

Hi out there...I am thrilled to be in the pottery talk mail group.  I am se=
arching for some clues to something I inherited.. I have 3 identical sets o=
f sugar and creamer bowls.  Sugar does not have lid, nor did it ever have. =
 Each set is marked USA on bottom and my grandmother has had it in the fami=
ly for 40 years...She had the sets with her California Cornado Pottery Dish=
es; however, I don't think they are vernon kilns.  The pieces have six side=
s to each piece and round handles.  One set is a royal blue, the other 2 a =
dark dark red.  Any clues on this will be appreciated.  hopej@kans.com