[Mccoypottery-talk] Quaker Oats

Mary av8er@rapidnet.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:09:45 -0700

Wow!  Thanks for the fast reply Chiquita!  I ran across a Quaker Oat jar that someone was
trying to tell me it was a McCoy
(of course).  I didn't think that it was a McCoy.  This one has a glazed over 222 on the
bottom. Couldn't recall who else made
one, and couldn't find anything in my other books either.  Thanks again for your help!

Mary