[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie Jar

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:21:44 -0600

Did you know that a Ablington cookie jar sold on E-bay this week for
$7,200.00?  I was looking for a double headed bear cookie jar on
About.com and found the posting of the sale of that cookie jar. Couldn't
believe it.  I know lots more about Ablington than I did yesterday!  Do
any of you know who made the double bear cookie jar? Front is little
girl bear and back is little boy bear.  It really looks like McCoy.  I
bought a Cookie Boy jar marked Mc Coy at an auction last night, bought
the double headed jar also.
While I was using the resources of About I found that they are in the
process of making a division just for "Brush" and are wanting input on
the prices they have listed.  They are also wanting some one with a nice
collection of jars to work with them. I think TV was mentioned and of
course I thought of Quita she did such a great job on M. S.  If you have
a good cookie jar collection and want to share info for this new
undertaking contact  Barbara Crews<collectibles.guide@about.com

If you know anything about my double headed bear would like to hear from
you.   Betty