[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Mccoypottery-talk digest, Vol 1 #31 - 2 msgs

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 19:20:40 EST

My dear, I'm sorry if you weren't interested in the Martha Stewart show.  I'd
been asked to notify several when it was to be rerun and took advantage of
the talk to do so.  The reason this was done on the McCoy line was because
the segment was with McCoy cookie jars.  I'll certainly not bore you again.
Chiquita