[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Mccoypottery-talk digest, Vol 1 #31 - 2 msgs

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 22:46:30 -0500

Chiquita! Boring? Never you, dear! Since I found McCoy..gosh, has it been two years....you've been my inspiration and wonderful guide & teacher into the world of McCoy pottery. With your help many people on this list and on the chat board would go away with no answers to many questions! We love you!

The segment you did on Martha Stewart was wonderful, and did so much to bring McCoy cookie jars to the front...Did you notice she's offering dog bowls??? LOL..I'd still rather find a McCoy one some day!

:0)
Jeanette