[Mccoypottery-talk] No good to lurk

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:34:51 -0500 (EST)

Beth,
I agree with you.  And as for putting me in the same category as
Chiquita, she knows more about McCoy than I will ever know and she is a
vey serious collector.  I still like McCoy alot, but since we are senior
citizens,  I mostly buy for  resale now,   but I have my favorite
pieces.  We collected for many years beginning in the mid to late 70's
when people who collected Roseville, Weller, etc. had no interest in
McCoy or Brush at all.
Elizabeth

http://community.webtv.net/revaughn/LizsStuffThings