[Mccoypottery-talk] listings

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:15:11 +0000

Great!  Send me your address and I will find out how much the postage will be.
Hope you enjoy them.  I've had them several years and always used them to
force paperwhites, but would also look nice with houseplants in them or
whatever use you can think up!  Beth>

 I would love to recieve the planters, and i will take good care of them.