[Mccoypottery-talk] mixing bowls

Judy Nichols triedandtrue@earthlink.net
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:40:46 -0500

--------------922F6CF1DA03FB9539E81EF1

Hi,
I have two mixing bowls. One is 8 inches, says  Oven ware. and   A 6
inch that says Oven Proof. Both look identical. I bought them for Watt.
When I got home I checked the bottoms and realized they weren't the same
markings. I was pretty sure Watt never marked Ovenproof. But, I just
found McCoy did use oven ware and oven proof. Can anyone help me on
these? I've attached a pix. Thanks.
Judy
--------------922F6CF1DA03FB9539E81EF1

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/jpeg' MIME type. It
has been automatically discarded before sending the message to the
list.