[Mccoypottery-talk] mixing bowls

Jaysalemz@aol.com Jaysalemz@aol.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:47:35 EST

Hi
I had the same bowls and I do believe they are McCoy. A good place to check
on these would be Ebay. When you go to www.ebay.com, at the top of the page
click SEARCH then go to the first one on the left (next to item number) and
type in McCoy bowl and the # if you have it. There are usually a lot of these
bowls on auction and the sellers seem to  have a pretty good idea who the
maker is. The photos will show you color and style as well as if they match
yours. Try the same using Watt instead of McCoy. I sold mine as McCoy
Hope this helps, thanks, Salem