[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Set

www.mccoycookiejars.com owner@mccoycookiejars.com
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:47:11 -0500

Thanks..Bill...I'll work on that tonight!

BARB...your website is terrific....you've got some super articles on there
that really helped get me in the right direction! I have a link to your
website...I think on the reproductions page...CRS...I've looked at hundreds
of pages on ads, etc, trying to find info...some good articles from CBS?,
etc...I highly recommend your site to anyone who enjoys cookie jars....KEEP
UP THE GREAT WORK!...I signed up for a link banner to About.com, last week
so I could put in on my web page, but never  heard back from
them....Jeanette