[Mccoypottery-talk] Loy-Nel Art Pottery

LD19441 LD19441@email.msn.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 07:55:43 -0500

I found an umbrella stand marked Loy-Nel Art for $275 as is.  The repair is=
 noticeable only  by a dull tactile film across the upper front of the flor=
al design.  It's very well done and there is only one crack that goes thru =
to the inside.  It looks great, no chips or cracks to speak of.  The slip d=
ecoration appears undamaged but I suspect that might be part of the repair.=
  I want to buy it, but I'm not sure if it is a good investment.  I'm guess=
ing that in mint condition it would be worth $ 1,500 to $2,500.  Am I in th=
e ball park?  If I am, wouldn't,t that make it worth buying?  Help  Larry, =
Prov., RI