[Mccoypottery-talk] Hope this helps

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 13:40:39 -0500

I am going to address several different questions that have been ask.
First I will deal with the Apollo Decanters.  My book shows 3 and they
all have Apollo around the base and one has a LEM  and $100-$150.
Missile on the Apollo base is $40-$75 and the Astronaut is $75- $100.

The Country Stove Cookie Jar was first produced in '63 and re-issued in
'78 & '83
It has the McCoy mark was made in black and white versions and is $25-
$35.

The Train has me concerned about the mark on it. American Bisque, Calif.
Originals, Marcia Ceramics, Treasure Craft, and Twin Winton all had
stoves that have a USA
mark on them.  My list of McCoy numbers does not show the number 200
used on anything.  The McCoy train has Cookies on the side under the
window and a Smiley Face on the front.  Does not say anything about a
number just McCoy USA for markings.  If it is real and not a
reproduction the value shown is $210-$225.

I hope this helps.  Betty in Iowa