[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Mccoypottery-talk Betty!

Ann Mathis AMathis@voyager.net
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:34:12 -0500

HI Betty and all,
    I have some numbers that I need help with.First a bean pot with 7531 ov=
er the Mc Coy and USA under the name.Then a pitcher & bowl with 7523 over M=
c Coy and USA under the name. I just got the McCoy Pottert book ,volume ll =
collectors reference  &value Guide.And I cant find what I was looking for i=
n there.Can you help .?
Thank you for your time.Regards.....Ann in Michigan.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Betty F. Nelson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 1:40 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Hope this helps

  I am going to address several different questions that have been ask.  Fi=
rst I will deal with the Apollo Decanters.  My book shows 3 and they all ha=
ve Apollo around the base and one has a LEM  and $100-$150.  Missile on the=
 Apollo base is $40-$75 and the Astronaut is $75- $100.=20
  The Country Stove Cookie Jar was first produced in '63 and re-issued in '=
78 & '83=20
  It has the McCoy mark was made in black and white versions and is $25- $3=
5.=20

  The Train has me concerned about the mark on it. American Bisque, Calif. =
Originals, Marcia Ceramics, Treasure Craft, and Twin Winton all had stoves =
that have a USA=20
  mark on them.  My list of McCoy numbers does not show the number 200 used=
 on anything.  The McCoy train has Cookies on the side under the window and=
 a Smiley Face on the front.  Does not say anything about a number just McC=
oy USA for markings.  If it is real and not a reproduction the value shown =
is $210-$225.=20

  I hope this helps.  Betty in Iowa=20