[Mccoypottery-talk] information needed

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:02:50 -0500

Howard, I did not find a pitcher with pineapple and strawberries.  Does the basin also
have the decal? What color is it?  How tall is the pitcher?  What is the diameter of the
basin?  If you have the capability to send me a picture of it please do.  I will do my
best to find it for you.  Betty in Iowa