[Mccoypottery-talk] New NHN book

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:42:13 -0500

Barbara,   I just now went to www.amazon.com  and when I got there I selected 'books' on
the drop down index on the extreme left side of the screen.  In the window below I typed
"McCoy Pottery Collectors Reference and Value Guide" and hit go and it came right up.
While there I took the opportunity to be the first to review it also. (I am NELKO in all
business things)  The number of the book is P-2-A10A3.  I hope that helps, the name of
the book is slightly different from the other 2 this new one has "collector " in the
title.  Betty in Iowa