[Mccoypottery-talk] That Martha !!

Becca Becka2000@webtv.net
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:47:32 -0500 (CDT)

Ok McCoy-ers, I picked up a couple of advertising mugs at an estate sale
and they both have the McCoy mark.  One has the square mark with the cup
inside and the other mark is the one that looks like a triangle with
McCoy written in script.  I think they are 60's  -70's marks but the
books are confusing.

They are from JM Sales and are really coolwith AIM in turquois, a man
shooting a bow & arrow with Attain Increased MicroLok turqouis.  All
other lettering is black as is the cartoon looking man.  

Obviously I can't find these particular cups anywhere but was wondering
if they would be priced about the same price as the regular mugs from
the 70's.  Does anyone have any idea?  Thanks,  Rebecca  

News | Search | Site Index | Pottery Index | Cookie Jars | Brush McCoy | Lancaster Colony | Mark | History | Classifieds |
Guestbook | Store | Forums | Auctions | Mailing Lists | Mission Statement | Bibliography | Advertising | Contact | Home

GoToMyPC | Go To Meeting | Free Credit Report | Cash Advance

Copyright 1995-2024 McCoyPottery.Com Online Services - Privacy Policy
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.