[Mccoypottery-talk] New to Mc Coy

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:13:10 EDT

When I did the MS show last year I had a chance to tour her studio--numerous
small studios within the larger building.  Most of the individual sets had
several pieces of McCoy on display...it was really neat  to see. We hoped the
exposure would renew an interest in McCoy cookie jars..She's very
knowledgeable about McCoy and showed me many items flipping through the HNH
book that she has in her home.  Chiquita