[Mccoypottery-talk] New to Mc Coy

Edenhl@aol.com Edenhl@aol.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 23:52:44 EDT

Since you mentioned the cookie jars (and I keep forgetting to tell you
all)--if any of you are in the vicinity of Ocean City, NJ, be sure to stop at
Ward's bakery.  They have an extensive collection of what I now realize are
McCoy cookie jars on display.  Actually, it's only a portion of their
collection.  When I was a mighty mite, they used to have a rear entrance to
their store; you walked along a wall that ran parallel to the bakery and the
wall was filled with cookie jars.  Now they just have a front entrance and
there are quite a few (but not as many as I recall from childhood) cookie
jars on display.

Enjoy.