[Mccoypottery-talk] New to Mc Coy

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 07:07:00 EDT

It's possible to find McCoy at yard sales...i don't find much at them any
more but do occasionally.  this week, a co-worker brought me some...He and
his grandmother are beginning to clean out her house--she's getting old and
wants to clean it out before someone else has to do it when she's gone.  So
it pays to let others know what you're looking for.  I've also found some
pieces at the Salvation Army and Goodwill stores...not a lot but a few pieces
here and there.
It was great to see Marthas items.  The jadite fills the cabinets in the
"kitchen" studio.  I was told that the kitchen studio is exactly like the one
at her home...that way she knows exactly where to go for whatever it is she's
looking for.  Y'all have a good day. Chiquit