[Mccoypottery-talk] New to Mc Coy

Ann Clark aclark@ultravision.net
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:37:58 -0500

I bought a McCoy "chip and dip" that is shaped like fan shells....it is kin=
d of a gold color and marked McCoy.  I found it at an little shop in a smal=
l town here in Texas.  I haven't found it anywhere else, but I don't have t=
he books.  Does anyone know what it's worth?  I believe I paid $30.  My dau=
ghter in law is a new collector.  Thanks..Ann
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: McQuita@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 6:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] New to Mc Coy

  It's possible to find McCoy at yard sales...i don't find much at them any=
 more but do occasionally.  this week, a co-worker brought me some...He and=
 his grandmother are beginning to clean out her house--she's getting old an=
d wants to clean it out before someone else has to do it when she's gone.  =
So it pays to let others know what you're looking for.  I've also found som=
e pieces at the Salvation Army and Goodwill stores...not a lot but a few pi=
eces here and there.=20=20=20
  It was great to see Marthas items.  The jadite fills the cabinets in the =
"kitchen" studio.  I was told that the kitchen studio is exactly like the o=
ne at her home...that way she knows exactly where to go for whatever it is =
she's looking for.  Y'all have a good day. Chiquit=20