[Mccoypottery-talk] Repros

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:52:26 EDT

i'm willing to sign anything y'all come up with.
Actually ebay asked me do do an article for their newsletter and I've just
not taken the time to do it. I'll try to work on that soon.  It is
sickening....these sellers don't care and get rather indignant when
approached about the repros they're selling.  The wall pockets, leaves and
berries are the latest items tha I've seen...There's NO doubt they're
repros....the seller didn't even respond to me when I questioned where he got
the information on it...of course, his was marked mccoy and the original one
wasn't marked.  If y'all come up with a letter, let me know. Chiquita