[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Teakettle--results?

Patti & Greg (Jim) sync-hronicity jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 09:30:15 -0100

I would like to take this time to request that any members on the  list
do not send me   jokes  forwards    mlm   or  any other type    email
not realeted to  the list without  asking me    first .  I am
constantly  getting   emails  from   one person on hotmail  I  will not
name names   or   try to   emarrass anyone  I have repied  with requests
to  stop  but they are ignored  .  I feel it is   not right to take
peoples email address  for personal use from any   group list with
out    permission from the  person  .  thanks Patti