[Mccoypottery-talk] need help please

Short049@aol.com Short049@aol.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:29:58 EDT

Hi
     I bought a bowl which is brown with the scalloped line around the middle
with little flower looking marks.  The bottom is marked with
marcrist, then oven proof in the middle, and stoneware on the bottom.
Then there is a little bow tie mark.  then U S A with the S being bigger than
the U and A.
     can anyone tell me who made this line?  I looked in my McCoy book and
did not find this mark?
     Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jeanne