[Mccoypottery-talk] lol@me.....re-lookie

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:14:16 -0200

--Boundary_(ID_H/nQzEESjeKQ/CaYYIyKaQ)

The Mark looks  real   not  the usual   crappy   one  but I   can't be
shure  but I  do see he has several  that could be  fakes   He is not
from Fayes area   he is  in the northeast    she is   in the south
Tenn I think.  but   hey  they ccan buy  this  stuff almost   anywhere
I am  stil trying to ferret out   where they are being   sent to  for
resale.  This stuff is being Mass produced  and its only a matter of
time before the repo place here  gets some if they  aren't already I
plan to  make a trip  up  there to check them out.   take a look at
this  mark on this Jar   this one you   know is   not  the real one  its
all  disfigured  the  letters are  too  close.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=83&item=744573334

Tom Walker wrote:

  I need more sleep!!!!!Ebay item #744098725Do ya'll think this might
  be Faye up to her old tricks againThe region matches and it is a
  private auction.Tom

>     IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

--Boundary_(ID_H/nQzEESjeKQ/CaYYIyKaQ)

--Boundary_(ID_+2gwzcPpmwBFJCoWqtAxiw)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--Boundary_(ID_+2gwzcPpmwBFJCoWqtAxiw)

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has