[Mccoypottery-talk] lol@me.....re-lookie

Jo Jewell jokev@frognet.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:31:29 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C29F54.FD833960

That mark on the Snow White is the worst faked mark I have seen so far. But=
 at least when they are that bad you can tell that they are fake. I bought =
a beautiful vase (pictured on pg. 144 of the HNH McCoy Pottery Vol. 1, midd=
le of page) that I am still trying to figure out if it is real or fake, I H=
OPE IT'S REAL, I love it! When I get time I send you guys a picture to get =
another opinion. Jo
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patti=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 9:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] lol@me.....re-lookie

  The Mark looks  real   not  the usual   crappy   one  but I   can't be sh=
ure  but I  do see he has several  that could be  fakes   He is not from Fa=
yes area   he is  in the northeast    she is   in the south   Tenn I think.=
  but   hey  they ccan buy  this  stuff almost   anywhere   I am  stil tryi=
ng to ferret out   where they are being   sent to  for resale.  This stuff =
is being Mass produced  and its only a matter of time before the repo place=
 here  gets some if they  aren't already I plan to  make a trip  up  there =
to check them out.   take a look at this  mark on this Jar   this one you  =
 know is   not  the real one  its all  disfigured  the  letters are  too  c=
lose.=20
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D83&item=3D744573=
334=20
  Tom Walker wrote:=20

=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
       I need more sleep!!!!!Ebay item #744098725Do ya'll think this might =
be Faye up to her old tricks againThe region matches and it is a private au=
ction.Tom=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C29F54.FD833960

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C29F54.FD833960--