[Mccoypottery-talk] hi guys

Jbarnes5050@aol.com Jbarnes5050@aol.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 13:45:14 EST

--part1_167.18758fb5.2b2cd63a_boundary

You might try going to "Mail" on the toolbar and then click Mail Center. It
will take you to "Mail Control." Good luck. Jill

========Original Message========
Subj:   Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] hi guys
Date:   12/13/02 9:29:39 PM Pacific Standard Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:teddyber@bellsouth.net">teddyber@bellsouth.net</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com">mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi from Florida! How in the world does one keep emails from coming in til one
returns from Vacation?? I went on vacation for one week, and came back to
over 600 emails,mostly junk.  If there is some way,please let me know!! thank
You

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--part1_167.18758fb5.2b2cd63a_boundary--