[Mccoypottery-talk] Christmas

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 10:25:57 -0500 (EST)

Merry Christmas!
We have had to change our plans because of bad weather in northwestern
Ohio, where we were planning to go today.  We had ice last night so we
missed Christmas Eve services at our church.  The weather isn't bad here
in Columbus today though.  Betty, I envy you all those birds.  We do
have 2 feeders so see quite a few ourselves.  I gave up on woodpeckers
after either squirrels or starlings got the suet every time I put some
out.
No pottery for Christmas here, but then we really have all we need.
Last year I gave my husband RRP.  To all of you who got some. enjoy!
Have a Happy New Year.
Elizabeth