[Mccoypottery-talk] Merry Christmas

lester03@bellsouth.net lester03@bellsouth.net
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 11:27:47 -0500

Hello All
I woke this Christmas morning to a beautiful sunrise across the Toledo Bend Lake.  I am here in Louisiana for Christmas this year.  I am with my father and his wife for the holidays.  I am from Indiana, where we just got 8" of snow.  Wish I could see that white Christmas!!! I had gotten my McCoy piano planter and the wishing well planter before Christmas. (My gift to me) Love all the mail from everyone.  McCoy people are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS...LINDA WINTER