[Mccoypottery-talk] Hull books

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:11:06 -0500 (EST)

Patti,
My books are older than yours but might be different.  I have Brenda
Roberts'  Ultimate Encyclopedia of Hull Pottery and the Companion Guide
to that book that has lots of catalogue pages.  What is he number on the
bottom?  I agree with you as to people putting either Shawnee or McCoy
on something without knowing what they really have.