[Mccoypottery-talk] suggestions

John Maciejewski john@jmasearch.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:52:33 -0800

--============_-1199590529==_============

>Hi Barb.  I became intrigued with McCoy while bidding on "Rocking
>Chair Dalmatians" at a benefit auction (Dalmatian Club of America)
>several years ago.  My first few purchases (after the auction) were
>hastily made before  making a decision ... if I were going to
>collect McCoy cookie jars then they would have to be in mint
>condition.  All of the pieces included in the inventory list other
>than Coffee Grinder, Cookie Stove, Oaken Bucket and Thinking Puppy
>are in absolutely excellent if not mint condition.  Some pieces I
>paid dearly for while others I got for a bargain.  I refer to the
>the 1997 edition of "Sanfords Guide to McCoy Potery" for prices and
>have a pretty good feel for the net worth.  As I mentioned, I would
>rather find a party interested in purchasing the entire collection
>rather than selling off each piece.  I refuse to use ebay or any
>other on-line auction. At your convenience, John.

>Hi John,
>
>Why not put a list here of all of the cookie jars that you have in
>your collection?  It may be worth your while to sell them
>separately, I don't know, but I sure would love to see what you have!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Barb

--============_-1199590529==_============
 ; modification-date="Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:44:07 -0800"

                                                 Inventory of McCoy Cookie Jars

1.  Bear and Bee Hive
2.  Bear with Cookie in Vest
3.  Boy on a Baseball
4.  Boy on a Football
5.  Coalby Cat
6.  Chef
7.  Chipmunk
8.  Christmas Tree
9.  Circus Horse
10. Clown in a Barrel (pink)
11. Coffee Grinder
12. Cookie Box
13. Cookie Stove (white)
14. Covered Wagon
15. Duck on a Basket-weave
16. Engine (black)
17. Friendship 7
18. Fruit Basket
19. Grandfather Clock
20. Grandma (gold trim)
21. Hobby Horse
22. Honey Bear
23. Hot Air Balloon
24. Indian
25. Kitten on a Coal Bucket (black coal bucket)
26. Kitten on Basket-weave
27. Kittens in a Basket
28. Lamb on Basket-weave
29. Lazy Pig/Quigley