[Mccoypottery-talk] suggestions

Patti, Greg (Jim) & sync-hronicity jplev1@home.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:56:54 -0500

John  you can set up a free web site and    add it to paypal   stores if
you join as a premium member and   join   lists    online that you
can    promote  your sales on yahoo groups    there are tons   you can
sell on   to collectors .  I    would rather     sell from my  web then
on ebay   but to    get some income I do have to use  it     sometimes
anyway.   you can    put your web site into search engines for free
also     but    don't post to  FAA  links (free for all)    sites  they
are  nothing but spam engines  for MLM and junk . there is a  Pottery
auction  that is    ok I hear  and  gets a better clientele  mostly
collectors  not bargain hunters..

--

You can  View My Current  auctions ON  ebay
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sync-hronicity

You can View   My current  auctions At Yahoo.
http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/user/jimpati
Stop by My e-showcase A Collector's Niche for great  affordable Fixed
Priced items.
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche/
Check  out the  best  Antiques   and collectible   community   news
group and List server   online  Peacelist.   http://www.peacelist.com
I am a premium PayPal Member  try it-its fast, secure, You can qulify to
get a  5.00 bonus credit free.
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=FBCJCU8NLCSP6
Promote your site for FREE!    with Free-Banners.com, the world's top
FREE AD NETWORK.
"http://affiliate.free-banners.com/cgi-bin/adserver/affiliate?iid=291960