[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Repros

Jbarnes5050@aol.com Jbarnes5050@aol.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:18:01 EST

Same here in Kansas City, Mo. Really bad storm

========Original Message========
Subj:   Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Repros
Date:   2/1/02 1:35:01 PM Central Standard Time
From:    barbc@thecookiejar.net (BarbCrews)
Sender:    mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
To:    mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com

Here some pics of  our house, it doesn't look as bad as it really is. I
think we lost from seven to 12 trees, will know more when it
all melts, etc.
We were one of the few lucky who did not lose power, although it flickered
a LOT and went on and off for about ten seconds quite a bit too.

Went out today and found out the bank was closed yesterday, the post office
just got power a little while ago and the big Albertsons was out for a few
hours yesterday. It looks like a warzone around here -- this storm is going
to completely change the look of the landscape in town with so many
thousands of trees destroyed and quite a houses damaged from big limbs.

http://thecookiejar.net/yikes/ice.htm

bc