[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy books

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:37:20 -0600

It is nice to find all these places for books, cheaper they are the more McCoy we can
buy.  I have not only got some cheap books but have found other things on Ewanted.  There
you list what you want to buy, like the lid to a cookie jar or what ever and there is no
charge unless you make a purchase.  I always have things I am looking for posted there.
I bought something I can not identify yet so would like to ask for help.  I bought a
cookie jar that feels like McCoy or at least similar quality and I have no doubt is old
just because of where it came from.  It is a rabbit in an Easter basket.  Has been
highlighted in cold paint and it is mostly gone.  I am sure it is not McCoy but I can't
find a rabbit  in a basket listed for any one.  It is 12" tall.
We are going to an auction Jan.27 that has a bunch of pottery.  McCoy, Shawnee Redwing
www.SLG-proauction  click on special auctions.   Anything there you want me to buy for
you?  Betty in Iowa