[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy books

Jennifer Ley jtley@home.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:30:17 -0500

Betty the auction looks like fun ... and they have one of those great baskets I'm always
getting out bid on on Ebay ... the picture with the figuriness and pine cone/rustic jard ...
the basket is to the left.

Not really easy to see condition tho ... I would be interested in what kind of prices they
get for these things ... most of what they have pictured goes on Ebay for about $25 or so
... so do let us know how the auction goes.  If people in Iowa want McCoy ... perhaps some
of us can start selling it to them !!

Jennifer

My Great Aunt Agnes
http://www.heelstone.com/agnes