[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Fakes and Repros

Kim Taylor kstsells@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:35:59

Barb,

It scares me to think that I could even sell a repro and not know it.  I do
have a McCoy book but what about the sellers like me who don't.  They could
buy one at auction and sell it on Ebay and be none the wiser.  It should be
illegal to put the McCoy name on the bottom of anything not made by McCoy.