[Mccoypottery-talk] For Sale by Vicki

GG4you4170@aol.com GG4you4170@aol.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:08:03 EST

Ok ladies and gentelmen,

This is what I have, 2 white and green McCoy lilly wall pockets. If you want
to see a picture of them I will e-mail the picture to you.  There are no
cracks or chips on either piece.  Both have original stickers. I don't have a
box.  One sticker is folded over and not glued on but still there. Both are
labled McCoy.

Vicki
815-376-2076

IGT Golden Acres